Monday, June 28, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Here are a few cards I've worked on in the past few days. The first one is an easel card I made using some scrap cuts from the project I've been working on for my sister using K&Co. paper.
The next two are using the Create-a-Critter cuts I love so much! Here is an easel card I made for the husband. I love the blue Stickles water and the little gold heart brad holding it up.
And here are a few I made that need cute phrases on them.

And after getting a few new goodies from Stampin' Up I had to try out the tree stamp. I embossed the green background using my Cuttlebug, and used a cute Martha Stewart lattice punch I got on clearance from Walmart to cut the vellum background. It's much more beautiful in person, trust me! 

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...