Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Critters

Aren't these just so cute?!? I finally got a chance to play with one of my newer cartridges, Create-A-Critter, which is turning out to be one of my new favorites! Most of the creatures have 3 layers, plus an optional shadow, which makes them super easy to cut-out and put together. A little bit of ink around the edges gives them character, and they're done! I made the husband a card using the frog, so I don't have a picture of him (trust me, though, he's awesome!) I cut each of these at 3" to play around with. I taped a few others on some tissue-paper-wrapped items I'm sending to a friend, along with the artwork for her nursery (see the previous post for that adventure).

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...