Monday, June 14, 2010

Vinyl Lettering

Here are a few projects I've done around the house using my Cricut and vinyl (I love ohmycrafts.com's brand of vinyl that cuts perfectly!) The first picture says "Have a place for everything and everything in its place!" It's a perfect saying for my craft room. I used Opposites Attract for the font.
The second photo is the door to my craft room, also using Cuttin' Up. The scissors cut-out is from Locker Talk. I used orange vinyl. (This was actually my very first vinyl project, when we first bought the house!)
The third picture says "Home is where your story begins." I used Plantin SchoolBook for the words (Tall Ball) and the birdhouses from Stretch you Imagination. This adorable quote is over the inside of my front door. On the outside in the same space I have our address written in word-form (Can't post my address to the world, though!) I will say that it's fabulous, though, and it's probably one of my favorite things I've ever done (Also one of the most commented-upon, as it's the first thing many visitors see).

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...