Sunday, June 13, 2010

So, here it is...

This will be the place I post all of my random craft projects to determine where I fall, exactly, in terms of ability. I plan to see if/how I'm improving, understanding things I should do differently by accepting constructive criticism, and to document my projects before I give them away (or throw them in the trash!). This blog will also help verify how responsible I am. There might also be some ramblings about crafting and possibly the world in general between posted projects because I get excited over things that no one else in my family/friend circle cares about. Consider this my outlet!

Some of the projects I plan to post are cake decorating, scrapbooking, wordbook/albums, card-making, and other general paper crafts. I might throw in some other randomness as well. Who knows?!? Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...