Saturday, April 9, 2011

From Kymberlee

I just realized that I hadn't posted this picture, so here is the gift Kymberlee sent me that I got just before my birthday. Isn't she amazing!? I love love love the canisters... I filled them up right away! I also cleared a spot on my wall for the wall hanging, and I used some of the ribbon to make a card for my little sister's birthday. She also sent me some cinch wires (which I used yesterday while working on a new album) and I've used most of the stamp colors, too. I can't wait to use the puppy stamps. I'm really excited about those! What a great surprise! She also sent me a giftcard for Papertrey Ink (I can't remember if I've mentioned that) but I didn't take a picture when the order came, because I had to rush to my mom's house so I opened up my goodies there. I will post pictures as I use the items, though (like the jar stamp set, jar die for my cuttlebug, and coordinating accessories stamp set). I also got leaf ribbon, beautiful white polka-dot ribbon, bakers twine, a scalloped-edge die, and a glue pad. I am officially addicted to them! Anyway, here is a picture of the awesome box she sent. 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

That looks hauntingly like my desk...same stuff and everything ;)

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...