Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cards

For my birthday, Kymberlee bought me the cutest stamps from Papertrey Ink. I made several thank-you cards with them last weekend.

Here for my sister (Since she painted me the gorgeous dogs!)



Here's the one I made my mom... my favorite pen busted while I was working on it and so I had to write the words with another pen... totally looks homemade :-/



And here's one I made (but forgot to give) to a lady at school who was collecting kitchen-themed items for a giftbasket. I used paper printed from Kate's Kitchen. 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

hahaha - wasn't that nice of me to get you stamps!
I am glad you found something you liked with your GC :) You will have to tell me about your buying experience from them.

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...