Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Black/Purple Butterfly Album

Here is a small album I made a week or so ago with the paper I’ve been DYING to use. 
 It’s black and white, with purple/teal accents, and I used chipboard die cuts and pretty butterflies to decorate it. I’ve just got to add that I LOVE my cinch Kymberlee sent me for Christmas, and I LOVE the French Manor cartridge from the Circle. It’s my go-to for prettiness!




 I also included a beautiful flower I made with my cuttlebug quilling kit Kymberlee sent awhile back. I love making flowers with it. I have no idea what to do with the book, so I told my little sister she needed to get a purple prom dress so she can have it!


In other news, I am SOOO close to being finished with Whitney’s baby book. Just need to integrate seasonal pages with a safari theme! (So far I’ve got Santa driving a train full of presents, elephants, hippos, and lions for Christmas, and a snake coming out of an egg with bunny ears for Easter). I still need Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, and a page for their move from California to Colorado. Ideas please! I can’t wait to show pictures when I’m all done. It’s been a labor of love. 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

WOW Valerie, this is STUNNING. I love the color choices and uhmmm if it needs a new home (hint hint wink wink) hahaha... I am going to have to find some foil accents now. VERY inspiring!

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...