Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flowery Birthday Card

Here is a flowery birthday card I made using French Manor and Walk in My Garden. It's not what I had pictured, but fine nonetheless. It just so happens that this week's Circle challenge is to make flowers, so I think this counts! Yay! I've never entered one before, and it's random, so I've actually got a chance. It's an easel card, which is something I haven't made in awhile. I used a flower and brad to hold it up. I hand cut the flowers, and added pearls and ribbon. I'm kinda proud of myself in that I used all white paper for this card... used pink and green stamp/chalk stuff, and misted walnut dye for the wooden lattice.




Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...