Friday, November 26, 2010

A Package from Kymberlee!

Kymberlee sent me a package in the mail, which I received this morning! (I love substitute mail-man days- the mail runs about 5 hours earlier.) She got me the long cuttlebug mats along with ALL 3 quilling kits, the 3 new seasonal cartridges (I have been eyeing Gingerbread since the moment I saw it), an iRock (the machine that I never knew I needed but I doubt I'll be able to live without now), and some pajamas and fuzzy socks. She also sent a little zipper pull with a puppy on it :-). She's such an awesome friends- I'm off to go play! 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

She is pretty awesome isn't she?! This Kymberlee person ;)

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...