Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tonight I decided I needed to mess around with my Imagine, so I made a few cute little Thanksgiving cut-outs. I thought they would be perfect on a tag so I made a couple for the other 2nd grade teachers at work. I had an adorable pumpkin pie stamp I used to give them a final touch. I had some Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer to wrap up, and tied the tags with green ribbon. I thought they turned out really cute.

A close up of the tags...


And here is a cooked turkey I made for fun. The images look really plain, but dressing them up with a little ink helps to give it a little more of a homemade feeling.

Don't mind the mess in the background. I'm working on about 50 projects at the moment.

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Uhhmmm how did I miss this? I love that cart!!!

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...