Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

This was something I meant to post the other day and never got around to it. My sister came over and we were hanging out and made these ornaments that turned out super cute.
This one is hers (you can tell by the pretty handwriting)

And here is another- that I loved

And this one I made (sorry the picture didn't rotate correctly)

Here are the rest of them, if you can see them. I apparently uploaded these pictures differently so the quality is off. Hmm... But anyway, you get the idea.

She took them with her, as I'm not really into stuff like that on my Christmas tree (I'm more of a coordinating-store-bought look kind of girl) but they're cute :-).

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Oh those are really cute. I would hang them in my house

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...