Friday, November 5, 2010

Awww, Love You! Imagine

I haven't made anything with my Imagine in awhile (since the crocodile on Kymberlee's card that I totally forgot to list as such), so tonight I made a little note for my Dear Husband who I haven't seen today. I wrote a little message at the bottom and left it on the counter so when he gets home he'll know that I thought about him. Such a sweetheart :-p. The picture's not that good, but it's cute in real life (and took like 5 seconds to put together- the Imagine does ALL the work!)

2 comments:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Is that like a *gasp* love note?

Valerie said...

Haha Maybe I am a TINY bit thoughtful. Just a bit!

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...