Saturday, September 4, 2010

You're Tweet!

Yeah, yeah... I haven't posted in awhile (new job, remember!). I actually ALMOST posted on the last day of August, then decided that since my # of posts was so low for Aug. anyway, I would just wait and then post a bunch in September. (Crazy logic, yes) So my first project to show is a card I made for my new school family, thanking them for being SO wonderful welcoming me in! I used 3 Birds on Parade on my cricut, and used gorgeous (new favorite) paper called Songbird that I got on sale. I cut out the birdhouses from the paper (all of the red is glittered-so cute!) and put them on foam dots so they peek up a little. The ribbon came from the walmart.

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...