Sunday, September 5, 2010

Peacock Card

I made this card yesterday using French Manor (I seriously love that cartridge- it's worth my price into the Circle if nothing else!) for my mom to give to a co-worker moving to a new job. The peacock feathers are actually a patterned paper with glitter- you can't see that in the picture. I'm not good with sentiments so I left it blank. I did ink the edges around the inside so it would be cute, and I added 3 pearls on the envelope, along with a diamond shaped tag with pearls (didn't take a picture of that one, though). I think it turned out okay. I didn't like it at first, but it's starting to grow on me. Blues and browns look gorgeous together, I think! The paper is DCWV cardstock from the "At Home" stack. 


And the inside

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...