Thursday, September 23, 2010

Imagine and Goodies!!!

A BIG shout-out to my BFF Kymberlee for sending me the most awesome package on Tuesday! I have had the craziest week and this is the first time I've gotten a chance to sit down since Sunday afternoon. I got my IMAGINE on Friday night, and have had the BEST time playing with it. But back to my Circle Pal...



Sooo here is my Imagine!! Exciting!! And HUGE!!


I LOVE it... You couldn't pry it from my cold, dead hands at this point!! It's amazing! Here it is sitting on my sewing table. I thought it would be a good fit, but honestly I wish I had a bigger table to set it on.




I have made several things with it already- here is an example of the wonderfulness. I love how I don't have to use so many sheets of different color papers for one small project. Here I made a pencil from Simply Charmed (thanks again, Kymberlee!!!). I don't have a picture of the finished project (took it to school- it's so cute!) but this is a perfect example of how amazing this machine is.

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

OHHHH pics and all!

Mahvelous darlink.....and thanks for the enabling my Imagine Partner in Crime ;)

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...