Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas Cards! And a bereavement note...

I guess after the halloween day I had a couple days ago, my mind was moving right along! Today I created 4 Christmas cards while waiting for some inspiration to hit for a card I needed to make for a family member. 


The inside I kept simple with "Peace on Earth" so I could write a little note to whoever I send it to.


The words say, "May the Lord bring good tidings of comfort and joy this Christmas to you and your family."

This card says, "May our God of hope fill you with joy and peace this Christmas and all year through."

This is the only non-Christian specific card I made, but I'll probably add a verse when I sign our names. I just love that little Santa!

And here is the card I made for a relative in honor of their relative who passed away. I wrote a note on the inside before I remembered to take a picture, but it was just matted floral paper with a different yellow pattern I wrote on. I think it's simple yet satisfying.

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...