Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Few Cards

The start to summer is always busy for me, and as we have yet to turn on the AC, it's been almost too hot to even think about going upstairs and working in my craft room. Here are a few things I've made in the last couple of months, though I did make several more but forgot to take pictures.

A special little girl I know found out she had diabetes recently, so I made her a tear-bear card letting her know I was thinking about her.




Here is a birthday card. I think it was for my little sister. It's been awhile back, so I can't exactly remember. I made a couple more similar. I can't remember who I gave them to, either.



For my birthday in March, I moved my craftroom upstairs. I painted the walls blue, spent a fortune at Ikea buying new furniture, and over spring break put it all together. Here is some wall art I made to go on a blank wall.


This card I made for my Grandma's birthday.

A friend of my sister's got married and asked for a card to send them.


So yeah... that's it for now :-P

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...