Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Cards

The June Little Red Scrapbook Kit had mostly Sassafras papers and such, so I decided to sit down as soon as I got it to make a dozen cards for various occasions. I think most of them turned out really nice! They all have coordinating envelopes. 

This "love grows" stamp I got from my bff Kymberlee... she's so sweet!

This one DEFINITELY looks better in person. The black velvet ribbon doesn't show up in pictures.



This blue ribbon was my favorite. I would love an entire roll of this stuff!







And now I am FINALLY caught up with all of my postings.... of things that I remembered to take pictures of! lol Now if only I could find my camera charger cord... I had to use my cell phone for the last month's worth of photos.

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

WOW...look at you go! I love that blue ribbon too, very pretty.

Lovely cards

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...