Saturday, June 18, 2011

May Cards

I joined Little Red Scrapbook Co.'s monthly club for some fresh ideas and inspiration on cards. My first month's kit was super cute, although they left out the ribbon :-(. Luckily June's kit came with everything I needed. Anyway... back to May. I made thank-you cards for the kids in my class who brought me treats on the last day of school, but of course in my hustle and bustle I forgot to take pictures of them. They were adorable, though... and a little bit smaller than the average card, which is perfect for a quick "thanks!"

Here are a few other cards I made with the paper from the kit.


No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...