Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Card Book

After visiting the new Joann's in Roanoke (Not as magnificent as I was hoping...) I decided to actually use the paper I bought from a store (shocking, I know!) I thought if I made a birthday card book (complete with cards) it would use it, since I have NO where to put it, but honestly I've still got half the pack left! I'm just too conservative with my paper usage, lol. I did take a break from my Cricut with most of this, although I used Designer's Calendar for the title and the months on each page. I cut out one flower from Home Decor, I think, and that's all. I made the book (2 pieces of chipboard and 4 sheets of paper) with 6 folder pages to hold cards (6 sheets of paper), and 12 birthday cards (scraps and 6 more sheets of paper). The only thing I don't like about this, is that the binding ring (1.25") is too small. I don't think Cinch or Bind-it-All makes anything bigger, though. :-/ 












1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Absolutely LOVE this! What a nice gift idea too, thanks

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...