Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Halloween Costume- Belle

I've been so behind it's already December and I haven't shown off my Halloween costume yet! Oh my! Well, I decided to go with Belle from Beauty and the Beast this year (my school/work calls it "Book Character Day") and I was feeling brave so I bought the fabric and made my own costume. I'm not sure what I was thinking, as I was on crutches wearing a huge dress, but it worked and I didn't fall. Yay!

Here is the skirt part...


And here is the final outcome! I can't believe this is the only picture I got. My classroom was cold so I wore a sweater. Anyway, it was cute! I'm holding up my "Classic Fairy Tales" book, although the beautiful yellow-dressed Belle was technically the movie version, not from a book. Oh well!

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...