Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ancient China Bulletin Board

We finally finished studying matter in science (yay! I HATE teaching it!) and began our unit study on Ancient China. To fit in with our school's "I Wonder... Board" project for this theme, each second grade class made a craft and wrote their questions about Ancient China to show off outside the library. The lanterns are my favorite part of this board, I think. I used Lyrical Letters for the font, and Stand and Salute to make the fireworks. (My class made the fireworks down at the bottom with t.p. rolls and red construction paper.) I think the board turned out really cute! 


No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...