Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Soo I haven't posted in awhile. Just finished up being super-busy with Vacation Bible School and a trip to Myrtle Beach. I can honestly say I don't know which one was more fun!

My sister's birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I've had her present for awhile now but figured I better go ahead and wrap it so she won't see it if she comes over before then. I didn't have any cute wrapping paper, so I used sheets of 12x24 K&Co. paper to wrap the HUGE gift, and used fit-to-page on my Ella to write "Happy Birthday" using Celebrate with Flourish. I wish PC would hurry up and add this to my Gemma. She's missing out on some super-cute images! I used my phone to take the picture so it's not great quality. At the end of the month we should be getting our new Droid X phones though, and they are supposed to have a flippin' awesome camera. Then maybe my 2 am pictures will look better!


Anyway, hopefully more to come soon. Oh, and I became a Creative Memories consultant this week, too. I am going to be SO excited when my kit arrives. My favorite things!

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...