Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hydrangea Birthday Card

Using my new Cricut Explore and the svg files from Just Rite Papercraft I made this card for my little sister's birthday earlier this week. I stamped it with my JustRite stamps I recently bought, and colored it with my copic markers. 


We also got a special treat (though schools weren't closed) on Thursday. The weathermen were forecasting "less than an inch, turning to rain by noon" but it turned out to be "more than 3" all freaking day long." :-) I thoroughly enjoyed it, but we didn't get much done in class. I had several little boys who kept their eyes peeked through the blinds more than they looked at their work!

View from our classroom windows:






No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...