Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birthday Card and a New Cricut!

My mom's best friend is having a birthday next week, and she's had a really rough last few years. I made this sweet card for her, even though she says that she's not celebrating anymore birthdays. She needs to know how much she's loved!

The inside:

And the back:


On another note, I bought a new Cricut Explore machine back on Launch Day in February (backordered so I didn't get it until the 11th!) It's SO awesome because now I can not only use cartridges, but I can cut svg files, jpg files, and ANY font that's on my computer. Oh my goodness I'm in Heaven! lol I've been SO happy we've had snow/ice days lately because there never seems to be enough time to craft.

Here is my name I cut with pink vinyl and added to personalize my new machine. I think it turned out super cute!

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...