Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tweet Memories Birthday Card Book

I decided to play with the Heidi Grace "Tweet Memories" paper until I became sick of it (which happened around the time I realized I punched the holes in the book backwards and had to re-do it, I think). It has taken a few days, but I finally finished my birthday card book along with 12 cards. The only part I really don't like about making these books is that my rings (2" on the Cinch) aren't quite big enough to make the book close well when full of cards. I wish I could find a better binding for them. 

Here's what the inside looks like. I used brown vinyl to cut the months from Designer's Calendar.


Here are the front of the cards.






Here is a peek of the inside. I used Papertrey Ink's Birthday Sentiments for the words.







Here is an example of what the page looks like. These books are super easy to make. 

The envelopes were all identical.

2 comments:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Wow look at you go! You have been a very busy and productive girl

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I just pulled out my Tweet Memories stack and was looking for ideas and came across your post. Thanks for the inspiration!

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...