Monday, February 20, 2012

More Copic coloring

I spent my snow day/President's Day coloring with my markers. Hopefully with a little more practice I'll start making cards. One of these days I'll have some ready when I need one. 
Anyway, here is a butterfly.

Shady snowman #1

Shady snowman #2

blue-violet tulips in a jar

The only actual project I created today

Here are some pink and yellow tulips

I'm really proud of these red tulips. The colors don't show up nearly as well on camera as they do in real life. 


And all of them together


1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Oh no! Don't turn into me, coloring away but not actually completing anything! I love your coloring

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...