Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bath Bombs are #thebomb

Some of my teacher friends say they're in heaven these days as I am still continuing to experiment with bath bomb making. They love trying out new scents and oils! I purchased a Mold Stamp on Amazon to make these cute designs. The pink ones use coconut oil and the blue used avocado. 
 I got a free sample from brambleberry.com of their new fragrance oil, Midnight Waters, to try with these large and medium size balls. I only have two LaBomb colorants (pink and blue) so I'm experimenting with how to do shading a little better. These balls had both colors which turned the water a pretty purple, but they're not much to look at beforehand. 



No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...