Sunday, February 4, 2018

My new Mac decals

 This morning was snowy and icy so we didn't have church. I spent the morning watching my current-favorite Disney movie, Moana, and playing with Cricut vinyl.

First I used clipart from Educlips to create a 5x5 schnauzer decal.

After YEARS of light-hearted arguing, my husband bought me an external hard drive for my computer while I was in NYC a couple of weeks ago. I insisted I didn't need one, but occasionally I do. My old Mac had an internal disc drive, but it didn't work. Now that I have a new Mac (yay Christmas!) this is perfect. So I went old-school and decorated it using my vinyl with some old CD logos.



No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...