Thursday, April 3, 2014

Amazing Grace Card

I bought a few new stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs for my birthday and they came in the mail yesterday! (I love priority 2-day shipping.) One of them was an Amazing Grace Hymn background stamp, and the other was a set of scripture/quote stamps. I'm sure you'll be seeing them often over the next few weeks.

I'm a little obsessed with distressing and using my craft iron, so I stamped the hymn onto white paper and layered on Walnut Ink to get the look I was going for. It turned out cute! The shadows in my craft room are awful, especially after dark, but you get the picture... :-)



No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...