Saturday, January 29, 2011

Minnie Birthday Invites

A dear friend of mine asked me to make invitations to her daughter's first birthday party. (Coincidentally, this is the sister of the friend whose daughter's invites I made in September for her first birthday!) Miss Caroline loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Playhouse Disney and requested Minnie on the front. I had to do a little investigating to figure out what color dress she wears now (not the typical red with white polka-dots I was expecting) and it took FOREVER to design, but I think they turned out cute. I included little mickey mouse ears vinyl stickers on the envelopes and the inside of the cards. Love them! Sorry the pictures aren't great.




No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...