Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is the card I made my sweetheart for Valentine's Day. It says "Of all the places in the world to be... with you is my favorite!" I used the globe from Going Places cut onto brown paper. I sprayed it with "Goosebumps" to give it a leathery feel. It's super cool! 






Another card- the first in a series I'm working on- is this cute little card that could be used for pretty much any purpose.




And here is a cool picture of the foot and a half snowstorm we got Wednesday-Thursday last week. Luckily we have a 4WD truck, otherwise I'd still be stuck in my driveway! This picture was taken on Friday (Valentines) as it was starting to melt.

No comments:

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...