Saturday, November 19, 2011

Theme Challenge

Kymberlee and I are still playing "Challenge" games in which we send the other a package and they have to create something using those items. She sent me a cute little kit from Art-C, called the "Ephemera Pack: Orange & Gold." It included small swatches of paper, flowers, brads, charms, etc. 
And... this is what I came up with! I used Wall Decor for the elephant. I covered a wooden frame with mod podge to seal the paper, then added the chain, ribbon, flowers, and little accessories for fun. I think it turned out really cute. I think my favorite parts (other than the elephant charms, because they are ADORABLE) are the mahjong tiles that came with the kit. 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

I REALLY like what you came up with :)

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...