Monday, February 7, 2011

My class

To motivate my students to read their Magic Tree House books regularly (and so I would know which book each student is reading) I created paper dolls for each child. Once I figure out a cute background, I'll post them, along with a piece of velcro to show the book (which I've already printed out miniature covers of each book, 2x2.5. The dolls are just a little less than 3 and a half inches tall, and they turned out pretty cute (especially the girls... can't do too much with my boys!) 








I've had everything done except the shoes for a couple of weeks now, but I figured I would finally finish them tonight because I left my paperwork on my desk that I needed to finish! Oh well. 

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

SUPER CUTE and so clever. You are so smart!

Learning to Watercolor

  My sweet sister bought me a "Learn to Watercolor Nature" book for my birthday, along with a watercolor palette. I've been pr...