My mom's quilt shop sells half-packs, which are 5 1/2 yard fabrics that can be used to make a simple quilt. They have 12 patterns from Sassy Sunflower Quilts to choose from that come free with purchase. On my last visit I got several packs, including one using Small Things- Fairytales by Lewis & Irene and the pattern called "Spin Me Round". They are so cute! I wanted to make a small quilt for my classroom that kids can sit on during our independent reading stamina building time. The quilt size is 50"x57" which is perfect. I was home alone when I finished it so don't have my professional holder (haha) so here it what it looks like from the back of my couch. Easy to do in an afternoon. I used a basic stipple to quilt on my longarm, which might become my new favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment