Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Library Shelf Stained Glass

 My basement guest room has a deep window that is eye-level with our drive-way. When we moved in I decorated the room with a dark cottage core/Harry Potter universe vibe, and wanted to cover the window with more than a piece of black fabric. 

As my skills are continuing to grow I decided to branch out in using lead came to frame my work. This is the first piece I did and it fit perfectly! I was so nervous about that. If you know me, you know measuring is not something I'd call a strength. 

I found lots of great ideas on Pinterest, especially TerrazaStainedGlass on Etsy. They do incredible work! My quality is no where as good, but I was able to draw out what I wanted (and add a rubbery duck half-way through when my shapes got off a little) and I'm proud of what I created. 













No comments:

Library Shelf Stained Glass

 My basement guest room has a deep window that is eye-level with our drive-way. When we moved in I decorated the room with a dark cottage co...